Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quick and Easy Hearty Soups For Busy Fall Nights

I don't what it's like where you live, but here in Big Bear, located in Southern California's San Bernardino Mountains, it's starting to turn cold. We've had a fire going in the fireplace for the last few nights.

It's always at this time of year that my thoughts turn to soup. But I've been so busy lately, I usually don't start thinking about dinner until it's almost time to eat. That's where a quick and easy soup recipe can help. I admit, I usually make long, slow cooked soups (often in the slow cooker), but for spontaneous soup making you can't beat recipes like the ones at the links below. Add a salad and a baguette or your perfect bread of choice, and you have a quick, healthy meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment